For the past few days I have been trying to get one of three examples running effectively.
I'm having big problems getting my touch sensing software (Tbeta) to work in harmony with the application. When I build and run the executable I get an error where it won't even load the opengl window, it just stops in DOS stating the same error code.
I'm switching now to touchlib and praying that works. I've also added some forum posts to the NUIG group and OpenFrameworks forum, but most of this software works in the Xcode C++ coding application on a mac, not on a win32 machine. But this isn't the culprit.
I've made extensive changes to the code, just got a working re-install of code blocks on the go tonight to try and rectify a litany of issues. Other issues concerned where major problems with VideoGrabber.cpp and quicktime, but these were localised around a set of functions which had not been initialised. Commenting seemed to do the trick, but I think it only broke the file to be honest.
The annoying thing is that this has all started to happen even though the workflow worked a month ago, but now it seems to have stopped working altogether. My deducement is that the FLOSC java application that is part of Tbeta (It sends out touched coordinates from tbeta to a localhost server which then fires them back out to any program that asks for them) is the culprit causing a networking crash. A thread on the openframeworks forum appears to back all this up.
More to come...